choosing words was random, but somehow I ended up with two words that related to my word poster lol [ purple, thimble ].
it was kind of weird to form sentences that had no logical meaning to them, because usually we don’t do that. I was playing with the words to come up with playful sentences, but somehow it didn’t work sometimes.
- Sentences formed
- Easily dropped a purple thimble on the adorable lounge chair gliding curiously.
- The adorable curious dropping purple lounge chair id gliding over the thimble.
- The gliding thimble is adorably easily dropping over the purple lounge chair.
then I switched glide with measure.
- She easily dropped a purple thimble on the adorable lounge chair that measures curiously.
another switch: lounge chair to lightbulb.
- the lightbulb easily measured the purple thimble dropping over adorably.
I finally somehow reached a good result with my sentence.. I guess. the sentence above was the one I choose.
- Experimentations & Arabic translation
Ok so the next step when I had to translate the sentence into Arabic was quite tricky because somehow in english it makes some sense, but in Arabic it doesn’t quite work.
Translation of the sentence:
قاس المصباح الكشتبان البنفسجي الفضولي بسهولة وهو يقع بلطافة.
for the experimentation part, I never felt this bored in any other type project as much as I felt in this project! I actually wasn’t bored in any other project other than this one
. So here’s my experiments of both Arabic & Latin considering character length, point size, leading, kerning, color..etc
- First critique
I discovered that when using small caps we should not capital the first letter of the words because it’ll be bolded and bigger by default, I actually liked it, but I guess it’s not right.